Wednesday, December 12, 2007

We're so glad when daddy comes home!

Ryan and the kids having a bedtime snack!
This is what I woke up to this morning, so pretty! I love when the trees are covered with frost!






The kids love when their dad comes home! Kylee hears the door open and screams (as loud as she can) DAAADDDYYYYY!! The boys then follow in suit.It's really cute, and I know it makes Ryan feel very loved. As you may have noticed in the last few pics of Kylee she has this cheese face and her eyes are closed, that is supposedly her "cute smile". I guess they are starting to get into that fake smile phase. Oh well!



3 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

LOVE when dad gets home too! what is your email address and i'll send you my address...dont' know if i want to post it all over the internet...

Mark and Meghan said...

my email address is meghanmaughan@yahoo.com, so you can send me your address too...

Anonymous said...

Your kiddies are getting so big! So cute!