Saturday, July 26, 2008

Trip to Utah!


As you can see we had lots of fun in Utah. My doctor had upped my meds so I was feeling a lot better than I had in Ak. We played with friends, went swimming, and had lots of fun with cousins! Caden had his birthday there so we had a little celebration at Grandma and Grandpa Ellis' house. The kids had fun with all the toys that grandma has and the boys of course loved the Thomas train table, with every track imaginable! We also went down to Highland to stay with our good friends from grad school. While there we went up to Sundance and rode the ski lift. The kids called it the big swings and totally loved it!
Then we had a week full of Oberg cousin fun! I just love when we all get together! I'm so glad that our parents made the effort for us to be close cause my cousins are some of the coolest people I know! We headed to Bear Lake, me Amy and Lori, and met up with Taffy. That was fun until the wind started blowing and the sand was pelting us, it hurt! We had a blast in C-ville where we went for the 24th celebration. The kids made out like bandits with tons of candy! We adults obviously had tons of fun talking laughing playing games and EATING! The festivities continued when we headed back to Logan and Heather came down to join in on the fun! We had a blast watching past reunion videos and loving our awesome hair and clothes back in the late 80's? What were our mothers thinking?!? The following morning I headed back home, hating to leave cause there was movie nights planned and more partying, but I had been gone from home too long, and I'm sure Amy was glad to have one less person(and kids) crowding her house. I have a new appreciation for our mothers getting us together all the time! There was so much drama with our six I can't imagine what it was like for them! it was so worth it though! And amazingly the drive back wasn't bad at all! Dare I say I sort of enjoyed it! I'm with Tina we need to have a reunion soon! We sure missed those who weren't there!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: