Monday, March 9, 2009

My baby is two months old!

I can't believe how fast time goes by! My little Brooke is already two months old! She's been such a joy and such a good baby! I took her to the doctor today, and she is growing quite nicely. She said a textbook baby! She's 10 lbs 13 oz and 22 inches long! What is so funny about her stats is Caden weighed and measured those exact same stats at birth! She has grown so much and is seeming so big, I can hardly believe a baby her size fit in me at one point! She has been sleeping through the night for the past two weeks, and all I can say is I'm loving it! She knows how to get brownie points from mom! She started smiling at about 5 weeks old. At that time Aunt Holly was the only one who could get her to smile on demand, but now she's smiling all the time, all you have to do is talk to her and she beams! Isn't she just precious?
Hanging out with Dad
Brooke and mom posing for the camera!
My Sister in law Caroline made the bedding for me! I absolutely love it! She also made my diaper bag. Everyone gives me compliments on it and asks me where I bought it so they could get one! My neighbor thought I had gotten it from this one place and said that those diaper bags that look just like mine are $150. Caroline, I think you should sell them and make some serious money!
Brooke's little nook in the spare/scrapbook/baby room.






4 comments:

The Ellis Fam said...

you're so sweet. thanks. but you've got a one of a kind cause it's hard to work with that vinyl. i'm glad you like it tho; i had a lot of fun working on it all.

Taffy and Tony said...

Brooke is such a little cutie! Love the hair! Mine have all been nearly bald. I also LOVE the bedding for your crib. It's adorable.

Toph and Brittany said...

She is so cute! I cannot believe she is already two months old. It goes by so fast. I am glad she is a good sleeper. That helps A LOT. When you get sleep at night it makes all the difference.

kylee said...

2 months already! Wow! She's a doll! And I LOVE her bedding. SO CUTE!