Friday, June 12, 2009

Kylee'isms


So I thought I'd better write some of these down before I forget! The other day when Holly was over, Kylee of course was changing her clothes for the 100th time! As she was struggling to get them on she all of the sudden screams out, "Oh my goodness grief I can't get these stupid pants on, ughhh!" It was so funny! I thought Holly was going to pee her pants!
Then today she ran up to me and says, " Mom to you remember Grannie Yogurt?!" Grannie who??? I say. "Grannie Yogurt! you know you grandma who came and stayed with us?"
She was actually trying to say Grannie Oberg! So funny:)
Another one which is only funny to me after the fact is when I'm getting after her, and in her true diva style this comes out of her mouth, "whateverrrr Mommm!"
I think this is by far Garrett's favorite. It's a common Kylee quote, DO IT! This comes out anytime she wants you to do something. Or this one is both a Kylee and Brandon quote, "I DEWW" (I Do) Which is when you tell them to NOT do something and they want to!

1 comment:

Taffy and Tony said...

Grannie Yogurt. Classic!