Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Twenty what!?!?

Where have the years gone?! I can't believe that I'm 27! I still feel like I'm 21! I remember as a kid how summers felt like they lasted FOREVER! Now my weeks are gone before I know it and this summer has flown by! As a look at my life and everything that I have gone through, memories I've made, friendships that will last forever and little lives that I've brought into the world, I feel so blessed. With that said all that does make me feel OLDER and I realize I'm closer to 30 than I am so 21! AHH! That's ok I feel like life is only getting better as the years pass!
A little trip down memory lane!
Ohh what a cute little baby!
One year old, where's all my hair?! No wonder Kylee was lacking she had even less than me. If that's possible!
I guess I always wanted to be a mommy. I LOVED my dolls. All the way to an age I wish not to disclose. Slightly embarrassing!
8 years old! Don't ask about the outfit...
13 years old. I would say this was my awkward stage. yeah 12, 13, 14. I still had an excellent sense of fashion. Scary.
Sweet Sixteen. My mom threw me a surprise spa party! Me Tara and Amy!
18! I can now conquer the world! I felt so grown up and mature! HA! My little sister Hanna is about to turn 19 and I still think she's too young to go to college!
College! What a blast!

19! Reunited with the BF+ hair dye=Orange haired Katie. Nice!
One short year later...Ryan the love of my life!

21. Caden Matthew is born!
Two short years later Kylee and Brandon, my little miracles!

Last but certainly not least, Brooke!
It's amazing how in 27 short years I can have such a full life! I love my little family, my extended family. I feel so blessed to be a part of their lives. I of course love all my friends that I've made along the way who have touched my heart more than you know! Thanks to everyone who has blessed my 27 years of life! Here's to the next 27!

5 comments:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

oh Happy Happy birthday Kate! I love you so much! Hope you havea wonderful day you so deserveit! I LOVE the pictures! wasn't life so easy then:):)!!!

Taffy and Tony said...

Happy Birthday! I thought of you today. Can't believe you have more kids than me, but I guess twins speeds things up. Anyway, thanks for sharing the fun pictures! Reminded me of fun years in my life. I think my clothes looked a lot like yours!

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

AHH those are so cute!!! Happy Birthday sweetie I love you so much and love all of our memories we have made along the way! You have the sweetest cutest little family ever! Sure love you! but not as much as I love those pants ryan is wearing:):)

Unknown said...

I hope your birthday was the best ever! I loved the trip down memory lane! Those pictures were awesome! My next birthday is my 27th, and I'll have nothing to show for it, except a husband!? Sheesh!! You've been WAY more productive than I have! :) Way to be! I love you Katie...thanks for being such a great cuz, and always keeping in touch so well!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie! I love you so much! You have been such a great friend, and you have always been there for me. You are my angel. Thank you for being born. :)

Oh, and I love your old fashion sense...fabulous! :)