Thursday, September 17, 2009

8 Months Already?!

So this post is a week and a half late, but what can I say, my life is a little hectic right now! I can't believe how fast time flies by once you HAVE the baby! It seemed like my pregnancy would never end and I couldn't wait for her to get here, and now time is just flying by! She's fast approaching 1 and becoming a toddler instead of a baby...AHHH! I just want to freeze her! She's such a blessing in our family, and I'm so glad we decided to have our little caboose! Her hair is something else and I just don't know what to do about it! It just sticks straight up! We call her out little frizz ball!
There couldn't be a cuter baby!
Whatcha doin' mom?!

I think I want that toy, the question is do I want to take the energy it takes to get it???
Laughing at her big brother
Using her tooth brush!
Kylee gave me an OREO...YUM!!!
Happy baby!
Brooke we love you, and are so glad you're a part of our family!






4 comments:

The Ellis Fam said...

that picture of her staring at the toy, i see that look on marks face all the time, the question, do i want it enough to move, is always in his head. i've read tons of ppls posts today about their baby's doing this and that, i love how all i write about is mark and his cute little accomplishments, like he's my little baby. oh well i'll have a baby to jabber about soon enough.

Unknown said...

Oh, she is too adorable! And you are right about that hair...crazy!! :) But SO dang cute! I'm so glad she's such an angel face for you! Maybe you should just go ahead and have another one just like her?! :)

Holly June said...

I love the Oreo picture! She really is the cutest baby on the planet!

The Johnson's said...

Katie I still cant believe you have 4 kids.... They are all so beautiful! You have a great looking family.