Thursday, November 12, 2009

Picture Drama.

I got my big family picture yesterday. It's my first canvas print.
I love it!
But as I got it hung up I noticed that it is slightly off center.
UGHHH!
Now those who know me, know I HATE confrontation. I'm not a fan of complaining. So I was going to just live with it. Then Ryan comes home and says:
It looks great...but it looks off center.
Double ugh. This lovely guy of mine hardly notices little details like this.
So if he does, then it's bad!
So I don't know if you can really see in this picture, but if you look at the track, there is more on Kylee's side than Brandon's.
I did it.
This morning I called and got a very nice gentlemen who refunded me my money and now I just have to reorder it to get one that is NOT off center. I just couldn't handle paying a lot of money and not just loving the total end quality.
I was shaking as I made the phone call. My stomach in knots. And it wasn't scary!
I love Costco! It's nice to do business with nice people.
So this will hang here until I get my new one that is not off center!

3 comments:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

yes I can totally tell yeah for costco! It is sooo cute though LOVE it!

Lori said...

centered picts. are overrated!

Unknown said...

Yeah, that pic is definitely off center...and would have totally bugged me as well!! :) Especially if you paid a pretty penny for it!? That's awesome that they were so good about fixing it!