Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby Girl

This sweet crazy haired women has hit the ripe old age of 11 months. One more and she will be ONE. Technically, not my baby anymore. That makes this mommy very sad!
She still continues to be the best little baby out there! She's accomplished more the past couple months:
Standing on her own! (for a few seconds anyway, then fear sets in and she's down on her behind!)
Crawling stairs. This one scares me a bit, but they are her favorite thing these days so we're teaching her how to turn around to go backwards. Once she's on, she's a pro! She'd go up and down those stairs all day long I think.
Eating big people food. She's been wanting to do this for quite sometime, mom was just lazy cause it was CLEANER and faster to just feed her baby food. But she started refusing big time and now she's all grown up messes and all!
One of my favorite things about this little girl is going and getting her from naps or in the morning. There has never been a happier child in waking hours! Brookie we love you!
Isn't this just the sweetest, happiest, craziest haired girl you've ever seen!?
One of her new things is sitting at the top of the basement stairs and yelling down at the kids. It's the funniest thing! I need to get it on video. I think she hangs out with me too much!:)





No comments: