Friday, February 12, 2010

Icee Run With the Gibb Girls

Preparing for our Icee Run!
This past weekend I was able to go on a little me trip down to West Lafayette. There was some festivities going on and I wasn't about to miss out! I hit storms on the way there and on the way back, but it was still worth the drive. I had a blast and a much needed break. Being in the car for 2 whole days by myself was actually quite relaxing. None of the "are we there yet's" or, "mom he's bugging me" or, "quit touching me." It was heaven.
One night in new Gibb tradition, we made a late night Icee Run complete with Footloose music to sing along to and a Chinese fire drill. I'm sure we were awesome dancers in the middle of the fields dancing away in the headlights to the music!

Who wouldn't have the time of their lives with these women?!?!
Paying for the Icee's with Mel's tip money. All quarters baby!!!


No comments: