Monday, April 26, 2010

Laughs.

I love to laugh.
There is just something about getting a good laugh in every once in awhile that lifts the spirits.
Let me tell you the past week was full of them.
Like I said I think Ryan was a little scared. And probably even more so our new friend Peter.
He may stay away from the Ellis' from now on!
Part of all the laughter revolved around the good old computer
and some good time with Photo booth!
There are the cute pictures:

This one is cute, but also brought many laughs.
Check out the background.
Fresh out of the bathroom and already posing. That's my girl!

Then there is just the plain goofy ones that make you laugh so hard your stomach hurts!
Like this:

And this:

This one is a beauty:

Another cute one, just to not totally scare you off:

Double vision and a two headed Ryan.
Now that is just plain freaky!
And then me and my sis the night before she left. Gotta end on a cute pic of course!
FYI we went and saw Clash of the Titans, loved it!

No comments: