Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Piggy Tales

One word. Adorable.
I was able to put Brooke's hair in piggy-tales, and they actually stayed in for more than 5 minutes.
She's starting to notice when I do Kylee's hair, which is making her leave her hair in,
at least for a few hours anyway. Then she resorts to yanking them right out.
Which is why I don't do this except for Sundays, cause otherwise this girl will never have hair!



My girls are too cute!!
Not that I'm biased or anything.:)

Why this picture? I don't know. Showing off the new glasses I got?!

It was morning, no shower yet. I wish I was one of those people who can wake up and just look like they were ready to go out on the town...
Oh well!

1 comment:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

so cute!!! yeah elle will not ever let me put clips or anything in her mullet... hopefully one day!! so cute tho she is getting sooo big!!