Thursday, June 10, 2010

Projects...and clean ups.


I've been working on redoing the boys room. I forgot to take a picture of the before, then remembering I did take a picture when I had my mom helping hang some shelves.
So this is sort of the before:
And the after!
I sanded and painted their beds and put them together as bunk beds.
They have been begging me for months to have bunk beds. As I got to thinking, It would open the room up more, so why not?
Now all I need to do is repaint their room, and it will be complete!

Along with summer projects, I have this project constantly:
This girl is a climber and it's driving me crazy!
I've never had a climber before, at least not to this extent.
I turn my back for a moment and she's up getting into the breakfast that had yet to be put away.
This could be a long couple of months...

No comments: