Friday, July 9, 2010

Sights.

After the water park, we drove up to see the Draper temple.
The view was beautiful.
The temple is so high up the side of the mountain,
which in turn gave us this beautiful view.
now mind you my camera was dead so the picture quality is not great.
I took some from Ryan's phone.
Salt Lake Valley:

As we drove up there we noticed these huge homes/mansions.
Well, some I wouldn't even call that, they were castles like this one:
Here's another view:

Why on earth would anyone want a home like that?!
There were some beautiful ones, but a lot like the one above.
I don't want to begin to imagine what the heating and cooling bill would be for a house like that, not to mention the time it would take to clean! No thanks!

But this was the most beautiful sight.
Oh how I love temples.

No comments: