Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This is where I've been...

Home.
Well my parents home. But this place feels like home even though it's been 10 years since I lived here:

I got to see this cute face:
She is so adorable. This is Elle, my best friend Tara's little girl. Best personality on a little girl ever!

We had lots of good time EATING of course, what is better!? A pizza party at the Kenley's where I literally thought I wouldn't eat again ( of course I was wrong!)
And we had another wonderful Tortilla soup bash, complete with the Kenley girls famous fried pies. They where to die for! I won't even disclose how many I ate...
I feel so blessed to have such amazing family, and that we are all so close!
Me, Amy, and cute Cade

Brooke got along super well with little cousin Ben! I had lost my camera for a time while up there, so I didn't get the 100+ pics that would have normally occurred, so no pics of Ben and Brooke together...I do think my mom got some so I'll have to steal from her.

For Brooke this was a major Highlight: The Four Wheeler! She was in heaven! She would just laugh the whole time she was on. She also spent A LOT of time on the tramp. Just walking around and falling down. She was definitely entertained! Little Brooke was in love with Grandpa and Aunt Sadie. They could do no wrong in her eyes!


My mom flew in on Saturday so I got to spend a few days with her. I just love my mom! She's the best lady ever! I only wish I lived closer...

And my bestie Tara. I got to have a girls night over at her house with some good friends from high school. We had a great time laughing and talking!
Her little boy Blake was blessed on Sunday, so we went to that. It was wonderful! He is the cutest little guy. I had so much fun holding and cuddling him.

Some random pics from the trip. I have the cutest little cousins!( and sisters!)
As sad as I am to leave such a beautiful country and all my family, it was sure good to see these faces:
Reading the books I got him on the trip.




Brooke was just plum worn out after that trip!
Count down to Summer of '11 in AK!

P.S. I got a new camera thanks to my lovely cousin Lori! Even posting this it's amazing to see the difference in the pictures. Now I just need to practice, practice, practice!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: