Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Double Celebration Day.

Today is special. Extra special this year.
Not only is it Mother's Day, but it is also this day nine years ago that I married my best friend. Truly the best day of my life! I am so blessed to have married such an amazing person. It is because of Ryan that I can be the mother that I am. He makes my job easier, lightens my load. He is such a great example to me and to our children. I feel so lucky. I love you Ryan!
Aren't we just too cute for words?!?
So in love...
Happy Anniversary Honey!

And I have my wonderful mother to thank for the path that my life took. Without her dedication to being the best mother she could be to me, I wouldn't have been where I needed to be, to have the life that I have. My mother is amazing. I don't think there is a lady out there who works her fingers to the bone like my mother does. Well maybe my grandmother, but she comes in a close second. She works so hard for her family, and for others around her. She's dedicated to the Lord, and I feel blessed that she taught me how to put my trust in Him.
I love you mom!

And of course I wouldn't have my amazing mother, without the most amazing grandmother!
One word can really sum up my grandmother. Service. If you need a lesson in service, this lady is the perfect teacher. I feel so blessed to come from such a strong line of women. Women who dedicated their lives to their families and our Heavenly Father.
I hope we all take the time today to tell those women who have touched our lives how much they mean to us! happy mothers day!

2 comments:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

ahhh you guys are sooo cute!!! Love you and can't wait to see you guys and happy happy anniversary

Taffy and Tony said...

Truly a legacy of amazing women!