Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Projects and late nights.

I have been doing a few projects lately. Some for my room and some for the girls. It's been fun getting semi crafty again!
So the bedtime thing as I have mentioned hasn't exactly been going well...still. Little stinker! The toddler bed just wasn't cutting it. She kept falling out, and then thus waking up. I would find her wandering the house at 3am, or turning all the lights on at 4am. NICE.
So we tried another approach. The girls sharing a bed. This has been a major improvement, but she still struggles some. At least the middle of the night antics are behind us. We are now working on staying in bed at bedtime, and falling asleep before 11pm.
I didn't want to finish decorating until I knew how and where the beds, or now bed in this case would go, and since we are there, I have been working to spruce up the room!
Here is the semi finished product:
Don't you just love little Z in the corner of the picture?! She looks like she's ready to pose for a swimsuit magazine!


This is the new bed, and bedding. I think the bedding is just stinkin cute!

Just another angle.

I was thinking of painting a faux wainscoting on the bottom 1/3 of the wall...what do you think...I need some ideas?!
I am just a few short days away from finishing up my room. I can't wait to see how it's going to end up! That reveal to come next!

1 comment:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

so fun! and yes on the wainscotting! SOOO cute! Love it!!!