Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day!

We had a wonderful Christmas morning.
The kids didn't wake us up too early, which was welcomed!
We watched "Joy to the World" then opened Santa gifts. He did not disappoint!
Brooke received her "ipad".
Caden was delighted with a WII game:
Brandon a scooter, and Kylee an Easy Bake Oven!

We then had a yummy breakfast, got ready for church, and enjoyed a wonderful sacrament meeting.

After church we opened the rest of our presents.
The kids exchanged gifts, and it was beyond cute!
And the aftermath!
I made(with the help of good friends!) a bed for the girls' American Girl dolls. It was a hit!
But little Kylee couldn't get enough of her Oven!
I on the other hand got this:
Remember how I dropped my camera a few months back? Oh it was so sad, and I have definitely been in a picture funk, cause point and shoots just aren't the same! I am so happy!
I just love Christmas. Truly my favorite holiday by far. The spirit that comes with it, the giving, the joy and love felt.
It's always such a downer when the Holiday is over.
But at least it comes once a year, so there is always something to look forward to!
Until next year, Merry Christmas!

No comments: