Monday, February 20, 2012

ARIZONA.

This is where I spent my weekend:
 Don't you just love palm trees?! I do! It means warmth:)
 The resort was absolutely breath taking.
 Even at night!
And clearly I was having way too good of a time, cause this are all the pictures I got! Ha.
The first day I spent with my good friend Melissa. We had fun eating and shopping!
What every girl loves right?!
Then I got some awesome alone time at this beautiful hotel, as Ryan's flight was delayed and he didn't get in until 3 am. Poor guy!
We spent a lot of time eating at amazing restaurants, lounging in the SUN, running in the SUN, and just enjoying one anothers company.
I was also able to have lunch with my amazingly talented friend LaDawn. She moved back to Arizona from Minnesota this past spring, and I have missed my friend. She was my movie buddy! We had a great time catching up and eating! Do you see a pattern here??
Saturday, after a great workout outside, Ryan went with his work on an excursion, and I enjoyed some R&R at the Spa. Can I say HEAVENLY!!!
This was a much needed getaway, even though the timing wasn't ideal. Now I am back to the grind, and getting us ready for our move across the country! Holy crap, can it really be less than two weeks away?! It is, and so now I must get off my behind and get some things done!
Peace.

No comments: