Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm IN!





I am officially registered to run Chicago this October!
Woot, woot!
Nothing is going to stop me this year from running my race!
I am excited about this on a few different levels.
One I can't wait to race the streets of Chicago. I place I lived, and created so many memories.
Most of my marathon group is running this, and that makes it all the sweeter. Getting to run and finish and congratulate each other on an amazing accomplishment is HUGE!
What makes this even better, is since I am moving, and won't get to train with my wonderful friends, it will be a reunion run! Words can't begin to express how much I'm going to miss this amazing group of people...

And to make this day even better, I just booked a mini vacation to spend a few days away with my sweetheart here:
Arizona here I come!
Ryan has a conference and I get to tag along!
2012 is going to be great!


2 comments:

Kali said...

congratulations!! That is awesome!!

Tina said...

Conference tag-along vacations are the best! And you deserve it after all this moving mayhem!? Can't wait to see you when you get to IF!!