Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Home Sweet Home.

 Here it is! Our new home sweet home:
 I finally feel settled, now that we are in our house and I am all unpacked! I think I may have hit a record, well at least for me. I unpacked the house and had most everything hung in 4 days! Boy was I extremely tired after that! But it's done. I do have some decorating to do, and I need dressers for me and Ryan's room, before the master is complete, but that is it!
 This is the view from our front yard. I love that we have some mountains and real hills around us again. I went running in these hills yesterday, and it brought a whole new meaning to a hill run!
 The living room view from the entry:
 View from the kitchen/dining area:
 The other side of the living room, looking toward the entry: 
Can you tell I have moved some pictures around...:)

 View of the entry from the hallway to the kitchen/laundry room and garage:

 The dining area:

 The kitchen:


 Another view of the kitchen:

The basement workout area!

The basement family room:
So there is a little tour of our new home!
Now that we are settled, we would love visitors. So if your in the area stop by! We have plenty of room. :)
P.S. Once I get around to finish decorating the kids rooms maybe I'll post those as well.... maybe...


2 comments:

kylee said...

LOVE! And just a little jealous :) not gonna lie! Such a cute house! Thanks for the advice today! Can't wait to see you in June!

Tina said...

Your house is gorgeous!?! I love it! And I cannot beleive you got it all unpacked and decorated in only four days!? You are amazing!!