Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Insanity.

There is a HUGE reason for my lack of posting.
Moving. That pretty much explains it. We closed on our home here last Tuesday, and I don't think I've hardly sat down since!
Between moving what we did bring to the house, kids starting soccer (what was I thinking jumping into that so soon?!) and then a trip out to Minnesota to pack up our house, I am just plain exhausted!
Both physically and emotionally. I think I cried more packing my house, then when we actually left a month ago. It just made it real and final. It's hard to leave behind friends, and so many memories.
But at the same time I can't wait to start our lives here. Really start them!
Our stuff comes tomorrow, so the insanity of my life continues. And my phone and internet get set up next week, so until then, this will be what ya get from me!
By the way, Today is BEAUTIFUL! 77 degrees, 
I am going to try and spend as much of it as I can OUTSIDE!
Peace.

No comments: