Saturday, March 16, 2013

Little of this, little of that...

 I have been part of this challenge group, and every Saturday is Plank day. See how long you can hold one. I started off sort of weak, but it is amazing just doing this once a week how much I have improved! First time was a 1:54. In this pic I rocked a 3:43! I was shaking like a tickle me elmo, but I did it!

We took the kiddos bowling, and it was so much fun!
Not only did we have some good bowlers on our hands, we ate a lot of good greasy bowling alley food. Yum!

Brooke had a field trip to Pizza Pie Cafe, so I tagged along! They got to see how they make Pizza, then got to make their own! She had a blast, and so did I!

Yesterday I was SOOO sick. I haven't been that violently ill since I was pregnant with Brooke.
Thankfully this little girl is pretty easily entertained, so while I laid around like death, she kept herself preoccupied with the i Pad. What a marvelous invention!
Just a little bit of this, and a little bit of that from the Ellis crew.

No comments: