Saturday, May 18, 2013

Surprise Trip HOME!

I pretty much made an impromptu trip home to surprise my family for my little sister Sadie's High School Graduation. My bestie Tara called me with the idea ( her little bro was graduating as well), so I booked a ticket that day! Tara and I were on the same flight, which was so much fun. We just talked and caught up the entire way!

Sadie's graduation was actually quite enjoyable. All the speakers were great! It was just so much fun to be with my family.

Right before it ended the graduating class did this really cool dance with glow lights, and blinking classes. Pretty awesome. (video to follow)

Sadie and my amazing grandparents.

Part of the Willardson clan.

Me and Sades. Can. not. wait. to. have. her. close.

I sprinted to get this video. It was so cool.

And here is the surprise video. I was having some technical difficulties, but you get the idea. SO much fun! And also excuse my look. This was at 6:30 in the am, after flying all night and only getting about 3 hours of sleep. Enjoy!

No comments: