Saturday, August 3, 2013

A special day.

 Today was such a special day. And special twice over.
My Kylee and Brandon made the decision to be baptized.


Words can't express how much I love these two that my heavenly father put in my care.

Kylee was beyond excited. And in true Kylee fashion, she let everyone know it was her special day.
She was beaming ear to ear as she came out of the water, and then watched her brothers baptism.

Brandon was  a little more quiet about his day. But you could feel his peaceful countenance as he too made the decision to be baptized.

 My sweet twins.

I am so grateful for this little family of mine.

I was lucky enough to have Hanna, Sandy, and Joey come up.

All of the Ellis clan came as well to join in the special day.

I am so thankful for my family, and the support we have. I love this gospel, and that this family is mine forever.

No comments: