Tuesday, September 3, 2013

An new year.

 A new school year is now upon us! Thankfully the kids were just as excited to go back as I was for them to go back! Nope, I am not that mom that gets sad, and down when my kids go back to school. I like the schedule, the routine, and I feel like by the time the summer is coming to an end, I might go crazy. The fighting is at an all time high, and that's when I know school needs to start!:)

I can't believe how fast time flies though, and that is what does get me choked up.
it seems like yesterday Caden was headed off to kindergarten.

Now he is a big 5th grader!
I remember 5th grade real well. How did I get old enough to have a kid in 5th grade?!

This girl is pretty excited to be a 3rd grader. 

And this kid loves school so much he would do summer school if it was an option for smarty pants like him.
Ready to take on the relaxed mornings, and crazy afternoons that the school year brings!

No comments: