Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Alaska Part Three

 Nothing better than Christmas Eve with my favorite people.
We went to my Aunt Carols for a party. Another one of my Favorite Christmas past times.
We ate delicious food, played games, and enjoyed family time.

Christmas morning was so much fun. I love seeing my kids faces. Christmas is really magical.
Ryan surprised me with tickets to visit Tara. I can't wait!!!

Us kids gave my mom a purse and wallet, and boy did she need it! So glad she loved it.
Merry Christmas!!!

We were invited to a sledding party and my kids loved it. 


There were a ton of kids, lots of sleds and delicious hot chocolate.

Afterwards we went back to my moms and the kids had a little Wii party. Some major dancing went down!
It was priceless. I wish I would have gotten a video of these cute kids.

No comments: