Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SICK of Winter!

I don't think I've been this tired of winter since I lived in Alaska, and what's even more depressing is that it's been consistantly colder than back home and to top it off I don't have my mom here. Two negatives! I always said I couldn't live there cause of the winters, but hands down this has been the worst winter of my life! I'm so tired of below zero temps. I will say this, I am so much more excited and anxious for summer than I ever have been. And although Alaska is beautiful in the summer, it's not always warm, as Minnesota get pretty dang hot....yeah!!! There's pros and cons no matter where you live, so life goes on! Enough of my complaining, right...

5 comments:

kylee said...

You could always come visit us here in Florida! We would love to have you! Not to make you feel anyway worse, but to entice you to come, we went swimming today! It was perfect weather. :)

Mick and Tiff said...

Hey, I see you are at least in double digits for the next couple of days on your weatherbug. That 2 degrees has got to be rough.

Anonymous said...

Wow I still live in utah and it is not below zero but I feel the same way! I am dying to go take Brinley and go strolling outside! To much inside is not good for anyone!

The Belchers said...

I feel really bad for you... I would be complaining too! I miss you guys... you should come down and go to Disneyland with us!

shae :) said...

I'm sorry about your weather. I can't complain, ours has been great. But all in all, I still wish I was close to my family, too. I think winter would go by faster with family around. I think I'm going to make J.R. move to WI.