Friday, February 15, 2008

To Ryan!

Tagged... and I thought it was fun!

All about Ryan..

How old is he?

29 (30 in June!)



How old are you?

25



How long have you been together?

For 6 and 1/2 years!



How long did you date?

We dated for nine months.



Who eats more?

That depends sometimes... when I' pregnant I do, I just can't eat enough, but other thatn that he does.



Who said I love you first?

Out loud, he did. I didn't want to say it first so I waited, and just said it to myself in my head to him... did that make sense?



Who is taller?

Ryan



Who is smarter?

HA definatley Ryan, he's amazing!



Who does the dishes?

Well me, sometimes he helps, but only half way. he leaves the pots and pans to me. But every little bit of help is something!:)

Who pays the bills?

Ryan all the way, he's a finance guy so I just leave it to him!

Who mows the lawn?

Ryan. I did once and he came and took over, so I'll just leave it to him!

Who cooks dinner?

I do, and if he does it's a box of mac and cheese!

Who kissed who first?

Ryan kissed me first

Who asked who out first?

Ryan did.

Who proposed?

Umm Ryan did of course!

Who has more siblings?

I do I have six and he has three.

Who wears the pants?

I think we share them:)

Who's more sensitive?

Me all the way! we are on opposite sides of the spectrum here, we need some balance!

Who has more friends?

No idea, we are both pretty social I'd say

Who's more stubborn?

Safe to say....me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

I do and I can't sleep those few occasions we switch...weird.

I feel so lucky to have Ryan in my life. He truly makes my life better and always puts my needs above his own. I'm lucky to have such a great father for my children, I couldn't have asked for anything better! I hope that the next 6 and 1/2 years will be as good as the first!

Love you Ryan!

2 comments:

Mick and Tiff said...

It's so fun to find out things we don't usually know about people. I see you have the weatherbug up and running. Good job! I wasn't much help. Did you find out anything about Ryan?

Lori said...

Hey Katie,

Thanks for the tip on cutting the binki! We did it last week for Avery and it worked like a charm! We are now binki free!