Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged! The 8's

8 shows I like to watch:
I used to be able to list that if not more, but since moving here I hardly watch T.V. So I might have to count some movies!
Amazing Race
Oprah(when it's a good topic)
Grey's Anatomy
Big Brother
20/20 ( same as Oprah)
Movies I could watch over and over!
Fried Green Tomatoes
The Notebook
Steel Magnolias

8 things I did yesterday:
Flew home from Ak
Took a long nap
Went grocery shopping
Took the kids to school
Cleaned the bathrooms
Made dinner
Gave the kids a bath
Cleaned my mattress ( Caden slept with Ryan while I was gone and decided to pee the bed! He never does and of course the time he does it's in my bed on my side, yuck!)

8 Favorite places to eat:
Pei Wei
Buffalo Wild Wings
Wildfire
Redstone
Buona Beef ( in Chicago and boy do I miss it!)
Red Robin
Famous Daves
Subway

8 things I'm looking forward to:
Having this baby!
Having my stomach muscles sewn back together!
Having my mom come when the baby is born, I'm sure gonna need it!
Ryan's student loans paid off
Vacation with just me and Ryan
The election season to be over and done with!
Being able to really run again!
Christmas, I just love that time of year, watching my kids open presents is so fun!

8 things on my wish list:
A forerunner watch, my friend has one and, when I run again I would sure like one!
A piano
A day where none of my kids cry or whine at me!
To live by my family (or at least closer than I am now!) I do have Holly for a while, so I shouldn't complain too much...
Vacation somewhere exotic, like Fiji...
A nice scrapbook desk
Some bedroom furniture
Nicer beds for my kids, we have awesome hand-me-downs, that are working for now!


I now tag:
Tina ( you're always so entertaining!)
Holly
Tiffany

No comments: