Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Shavey Dudes" and Beautiful girls!

My boys saw uncle Garrett's shaved head and thought it was sooo cool! They asked him why he had done it and he told them to support aunt Hanna. I could see a light bulb go off in Brandon's head as he asked me, " Mom can I shave my head for aunt Hanna too!?" How can you say no to that. So while I was a mutual the boys got their heads shaved and ever since Brandon goes around calling himself and Caden Shavey Dudes! They are so cute! Although in some ways Brandon could almost pass for a Chemo patient. He's so dang skinny and so blonde he looks completely bald from certain angles. Here's to you Hanna we love you!
Caden sporting the new dew!
Goofy little Brandon!

I can't leave my beautiful girls out! Kylee wanted to join in on the support of Hanna, but mean old mom wouldn't let her. And let's be honest, after she did it she would be so sad cause she is such a girl and loves to have her braids!

And last but not least, little Brookie!






No comments: