Thursday, March 5, 2009

Brooke's Blessing

We were able to bless Brooke on March 1st. We also had the blessing of having Ryan's parent's and his brother and wife visit us that weekend as well. We had a great time visiting and playing games. The only downer was that most of us ended up getting the stomach flu as well...ya that was no fun, but all in all it was a great visit. The kids were so excited to have the Ellis side of the family finally come visit us! Yeah!!!
This is my little baby at 7 weeks old! I can't believe how fast time goes by! Isn't she just so precious?
Brooke all ready for her blessing

Me and my baby!
Clair, Ryan and Brooke. Can you tell that this happened to be the day Ryan was sick. I felt so bad for the guy. He blessed her then headed home to bed.
Grandpa and the girls
Grandma getting a picture of the boys showing off their superhero costumes.
Grandma and the grand kids, at the MOA
Me and Ryan at a restaurant at the MOA
Caroline and I at the MOA. This was the day I was sick, so I'm not looking so good. Let me tell you walking around a mall when your achy and stomachy is SO not fun!
Mark and Kylee. The kids loved playing freeze tag with uncle Mark.
Thanks for thanks for the fun visit everyone! We loved having you out come again! (Maybe when the weathers better!)











No comments: