Friday, May 8, 2009

7 Wonderful Years!


Today, 7 years ago I married my best friend, my eternal companion! It's crazy to think that 7 years has passed since that day. So much has happened since. We have lived in 4 states, made it through Grad school, Cancer, and welcomed 4 of the most beautiful children into our lives. It's hard to imagine my life without Ryan. He truly is my best friend in every sense of the word. He puts my needs before his own. He works countless hours to provide for me and the kids. And then comes home, when I'm sure he'd love to relax and plays with the kids, helps put them in bed, and then sometimes has to sit through tortuous T.V. shows,(aka, "The Hills" I know its ridiculous but I can't stop watching) just to spend time with me!He listens to my rambling nonsense when I know he'd probably rather be doing something else, but he listens like I'm telling him the most important thing in the world. He is the perfect husband for me, I feel so lucky to have met him almost 8 years ago and that he chose me to spend the eternities with. Ryan and I love you and I hope the next 7 years are just as wonderful.

Blissfully Happy!
We think we're so funny!

Happy Anniversary! I love you!
P.S. Never mind the poor picture quality, no digital cameras back then...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on 7 years?! I can't believe you've been married that long either?! Time flies!! But at least you have a lot to show for it! :) And you guys are perfect for each other! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who is guilty of watching The Hills!? :) But Ryan really is amazing if he'll watch that with you!? :) Eric will not! Loved the pics though! They look great!

Ellis family said...

MaybeIi should rephrase so he dosen't get mad for claiming he actaully watches the Hills, he sits by me while I watch the hills, he'll read or do something else, but everynow and then He'll make comments about how stupid it is so You be the judge on that one...

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

Congrats guys!!! You are so stinking cute! You look soo young katie! I can't believe it has been 7 years how exciting!!! Well I love you so much and am so happy you are so happy!!!