Friday, June 19, 2009

Our little 5 Month Old!

I can't believe she is 5 months old! (She was on the 9th, I'm a little behind, summer has been busy!)
Some milestones:
She cut 2 teeth! the earliest of all my kids. He first one broke through on the 10th and the other one did a few days later. She was a great teether, a few fussy times, but nothing I'm going to complain about!
She has found that she has a voice, other than to cry and laugh! She squawks ALL day long! It's so funny, I just love it!
She now eats, or view previous post for more details, drinks her rice/oatmeal bottle! My baby is on solids!
Not sure about stats, too lazy to do it myself, and she goes next month, but she's my little chunker! I was comparing her at four months to Kylee, and Kylee was my little long bean pole and Brooke is my little short chunker! She had a pound on Kylee, but 3/4 inches shorter!
We sure enjoy having her in our family!

2 comments:

The Ellis Fam said...

i love all the pictures and updates, keep the videos coming, that was so sweet. but i have to know how brandons doing, you've writen up dates on the others but not on bran.

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

oh so fun and cute!!! she is adorable! She has lost all her hair huh! oh right in there with elle. except she has never had any:):) love you guys!
Tara