Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ramblings of the Diva

This is Kylee.
Who knows what goes on in her head sometimes, literally!
Brandon comes in crying. Her response:
"Did some big dog bite'cha...somethin??!"
Classic. (He's ok, just fell off his bike.)
Holly was over. I think she almost pee's her pants every time one of my kids (mostly Kylee) opens their cute little mouths! She says Kylee is so funny I agree!
Later this encounter:
Kylee: Mom I'm talking to someone in my brain!
Me: Who is it? What it's name?!
Kylee: ugg, no one mooommm it's jut my brain...I'm talking to my brain!
Me: Oh, OK I see
Kylee: Well I guess she's name can be Brainy Brain...Somethin'
Me: What are you saying?
Kylee: Telling her to go poop.
Me: That's great.
Can I now laugh??? Good.
Where does this kid come from? Oh, that's right she is part me, but I'm blaming this one on Ryan!

No comments: