Monday, October 26, 2009

Visitors!

Last weekend, one of my best friends Melissa came to visit! It was such a blast, and of course the major thing when getting lots of young kids together is are they going to get along, and behave to make this a good experience?! Well guess what....it was GREAT!!! the kids got along so well, and they went to bed good( a major accomplishment!)...it was just a good weekend. We even went to IKEA with all 7 kids and survived! I know I know, pat me and Melissa on the back! HAHA! WE laughed together, cried together, ate good food and played!
Kylee and Lily, they just played together so well!
Brooke and Lily!
Caden and Noah laughing it up!
Kylee and Lily did countless coloring projects, my fridge was covered with them. Those who know me know I hate clutter, and that's what it looks like...(sorry Kylee when your grown up and read this...) but Melissa taught me to not worry and Kylee now loves putting things on my fridge! (minor disclaimer...I do limit her to only two...is that bad...I think not!:)
Ryan let me and Melissa go out to dinner for a little girls night! I know, I have the best husband! We had a good time laughing and talking! When we got home all 7 were in bed and asleep! Thank you my wonderful man!
Thanks Tate's for coming and visiting! We love visitors! So any of you who have not yet been to see us, or even those of you that have, you are ALWAYS welcome, we have PLENTY of room!! It's always a good time at the Ellis house! :) I think.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right...it IS always a good time at the Ellis' house! Thanks for a great visit. It really couldn't have gone better. Seriously...no complaints! Can't wait to do it again! Miss ya tons.