Sunday, December 20, 2009

Love this.

I LOVE THIS!
I love this girl. I love her like she were really my own niece.
I'm going to miss her when we leave.
Isn't she just a little ham?! She is in love with this stroller.
I think Santa may be bringing her one more gift.
We went out with Tara and Bryce last night, and brought sweet Elle with us.
She's such a good baby girl.
She was being such a happy girl and literally somersaulted off the chair and got this lovely bump on the head. Poor Elle. :(
Look how happy she is just moments after.
LOVE HER!
And I LOVE
this mountain! I wish I could wake up everyday and see this.




1 comment:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

ohhh Katie we love you sooo much and are going to miss you guys! please don't leave. you know if you moved here you could see that mountain everyday! and that would make us really happy! thanks for being the best auntie ever we sure love yoU!