Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random.

We had baking day today.
Lost my camera so when I find it (hopefully) I will add the few pics from our day of baking Christmas goodies.
Watched a movie with the fam last night.
Scared for life. I really think it's the worst movie I've ever seen.
Nightmares. Literally.
And I'm not gonna lie. I love learning and reading about WW2 and the Holocaust.
Not this one though.
nightmares.
On a lighter note:
Isn't this the best picture.
I love my sister and LOVE this little stinker.
I love Chirstmas.
Make fun if you want, but me and Tara went and saw New Moon again tonight.
Love her... and just love that movie.
Want to go again you say... OK, twist my arm I'll go.
Sadie wants to go, so I suppose I'll HAVE to take her. :)
I think I lucked out with my best friend. Really.
She's the best.
Night.


2 comments:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

ohhh I love you too and if you asked me I would go again today:)!!! I love you so much! so glad you came to play!!! ps i look down syndrome in that picture... literally:) LOVEYOU!!!! xoxoxoxxo

Ellis family said...

Whatever you look great!!! me on the other hand...oh well I'll take what I can get, this one was better than the other! Love you!!!