Monday, January 18, 2010

Frustrations.

I am frustrated.
My computer will not let me get on the Internet.
I am typing this from Ryan's laptop.
At first I thought it was our Internet connection. But I was wrong.
Cause here I sit on Ryan's computer not having a problem in the world.
And even when I finally do get on, the minute I try to upload pics to the blog, it quits.
Just like that!
I am getting really annoyed. Time for a new one I guess.
But first I need money. More frustrations.
I have the best pics from Brooke's party in AK, to moose in the yard, and cleaning of my moms upstairs.
I am also frustrated cause my mom is having some health issues and it being a typical stubborn Oberg and writing it off as no big deal.
My mom cried. my mom doesn't cry when in pain. It's a big deal.
Frustrated.
I have been busy all day yet my house does not show the signs of my labors.
I hate when that happens.
Well at least I have 24 to look forward to tonight. Hopefully it will get me out of my frustrated mood that I find myself in today.
Peace out.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I just saw your mom. She looked better tonight then when I took her in this morning. She just needs to take it easy until they can figure out what the cause is. I know that won't be easy for her though!