Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One Year.

One Year ago I was in pain. ( I mean my drip they gave me wasn't giving my medicine fast enough, pain!)
That day was also one of the best days of my life. The fourth one to be exact. Well since I've been married.
One being the day I was sealed to my honey.
Two Being when Caden was born.
Three when I was special enough to welcome 2 babies into my life.
And four being Brooke's arrival.

She is such a blessing. Really. All of my kids are. But her coming into my life brought back the memories of the innocence and wonderfulness of babies.

Don't get me wrong, there were plenty of those moments with Kylee and Brandon too. But when you are sleep deprived and never get a moment to breath for yourself it's pretty easy to forget how wonderful these little spirits are, sent to us from Heavenly father.

She's my little trooper. She is drug around to all sort of functions and all sorts of people and never fuses about it at all.
She has turned into quite the little jabber box and is constanlty telling stories and telling her siblings what is on her mind. She really thinks she's just alittle mini mom to them.
She loves them so much. I'm glad she has them.
She is still growing quite nicely:
30 inches (70th%)
20 lbs 8 oz (50th)
I can now say I have had a large child, very small children, and one just right. Haha.
I am so glad that I went with the spirit of my Heavenly Father and brought her into my life. My intuitions of being done were definetly wrong.
Being a mom is the best thing in the world. And getting to be one to my four little kids makes it even better!
Happy Birthday "Z" We love you so much!

2 comments:

The Ellis Fam said...

Happy birthday brooky. She such a sweet heart. We love you and your family. Talk to you later.

Taffy and Tony said...

Hey, I also had a fat baby, a skinny baby, and an average baby, in that order. It's weird how different they all can be. It's so fun to have a one-year-old. Although they bring their challenges, they are a joy!