Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Love Day!

I am so grateful for all the people that I love in my life, and those that love me in return. I am mostly thankful for these few people:
My honey! Who puts up with me and never complains about it! Is the best dad to our kids! And such a good husband to me. I think I ask too much of him sometimes, and I hope he knows how much I appreciate him and all that he does for me, and that I don't take for granted of how lucky I am!
(I guess if he didn't, know he knows)

My sweet little Caden. What a joy he is to have in my life. He is the best big brother to his siblings. Such a good helper to me, and a pal to his dad. I don't mind having days off from school cause this little dude is my big helper!
And so grateful for this little Diva in my life. Life would be so boring without her for sure! She is such a little princess and loves me and Ryan no matter how many times we get mad at her. How can you not just LOVE this face!?
Brandon Man. My cuddly little bear. I have Mel to thank for how cuddly this kid is. She taught him young! He's my little tenderhearted boy! he loves his big brother and loves to protect his sisters. I have a feeling I'll have to wean him from Kylee as they go to school. He depends on her more than he cares to admit!
And for my little caboose. What a joy this little girl is! P.S. she has been sick this whole week. I chalked it up to teething. Until the not eating turned into lethargy and vomiting. Ryan took her in this morning and she has a double ear infection! What bad parents we are. Making her "tough" it out, and she was in such pain.:(
HaPpY VaLeNtInEs DaY !!!!

1 comment:

Megan and Jared said...

Love all the updates! It looks like you've been super busy and loving life! Can't wait to see you guys again!