Friday, February 12, 2010

1st Haircut

Brooke had her first haircut a few weeks back. She was beginning to get the dreaded baby mullet. Sorry if I offend anyone out there who may read my blog and do this... but I can't stand when poor little girls have long hair in the back(with short hair in the front/ top), just because their parents are so excited their little girls are getting hair. Cause lets be honest. The baby mullet is not cute! Be patient, let the front have time to even out with the back and then your little girl can have the cutest long hair ever! Believe me, it's hard to be patient. Kylee's took until she was three, then I could quit cutting her hair in a bob.( which was still dang cute by the way!)
Brooke may be luckier than Kylee seeing she is got her first haircut about 7 months earlier than Kylee had hers. Anyways After all that rambling she did fabulous and loved the m&m's I gave her so she'd sit still for me. Now she is mullet free and cute as can be!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: