Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow.


As I mentioned before, there was a lot of bad weather the weekend I decided to take off. Luckily I only hit the bad weather both times about an hour from my destinations. (turning that hour into 2 and then on the way home 3...)
So since Ryan flew back out the day I got home I had the lovely task of shoveling the next day.
I'll be quite honest, if I can get away with it, I leave it for him to deal with when he gets back, but no such luck this time if I wanted to go anywhere!
There was a 3 foot drift right up against my garage door, making it imposible to go anywhere if I didn't shovel. So shovel I did. For 2 hours!
This is our third winter here and I don't think I've ever seen so much snow before!
It's burying everything!!!
The kids sure love the snow piles. And everywhere around our neighborhood you can find countless snow caves in all the snow banks that bury our little neighborhood!

Brandon and Kylee have sure loved all this snow, and since we've been here decent weather this time of year. It seems the last 2 winters we hardly EVER got outside because of the Arctic temperatures. But not this winter! We've had plenty of snow and pretty good 20-30 degree NORMAL winter temps!

No comments: