Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Babies.


I came across this beauty this morning.
Oh how I miss little Brooke all tiny and new.
I miss that experience of bringing a new baby into the world.
It's the best feeling I think anyone could ever have. Becoming a mother.
I've done it four times and every time was just as good as the first.
I mourn that I will never experience this again.
That my baby is now on the verge of walking. She is learning how to throw tantrums.
And if things don't go her way, she'll give you some attitude.

I wish I could go back into time and hold this little girl in my arms and just love her.
Smell her fresh, clean new skin.
Part of the reason I think it's so special, is cause it's the closest we get to perfection on this earth.
Holding a new born just brings the spirit in the room.

Since my family is complete, I'll just have to rely on getting that baby fix from my nieces and nephews. (and my friends babies)
So folks keep em coming!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why be done!? I definitely think you should have another!! :) Newborns really are perfection!!