Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ramblings.

Trying to get going this morning.
Not going so well.
I just could not get out of bed to save my life this morning.
Now I"m trying to get going...
take kids to preschool.
Brooke needs a nap.
need to do yoga. ( so tight from yesterdays workout)
finish laundry and cleaning my house.
get ready for enrichment tonight. ( I am on the committee so I have to help set up)
feed kids.
help with home work.
change dirty diapers.
clean up kitchen for the third time.
go to enrichment.
come home.
clean kitchen yet again.
fall into bed.

Just a guess as to how my day is going to go.
On another note:
We had a great weekend. Saturday we attended the baptism of a 19 year old boy.
It was amazing. He is amazing. The adversity he has faced and he still has such joy and is such a light to be around.
Sunday we got the sad news that the stake "stole" our young women's president.
BOO. That's what I say to that. So I'm just crossing my fingers that I get to stay.
I have loved my calling so much and just love those girls.
I'm not ready to leave.
I taught the laurels. It was great. I felt the spirit. I just love that.
Then we had dinner with said YW president and her family. I made Cafe Rio. Need I say more.
I think we ate ourselves into a coma.
They got to witness Ryan in March Madness action as Purdue played.
It was great. He was even containing himself a bit. But still great.
Purdue won in overtime. THANK-YOU. I was worried I'd have a grouchy husband the rest of the week. Now they play Duke. Yikes. I'm a little scared. Although I do have them winning in my bracket, it will be a tough win.
BTW: I'm totally going to win the bracket! Yeah! Both boys picked Kansas to win it all.
I laughed when they lost. Cause that meant I won!

No comments: