Friday, March 26, 2010

Emotions.


This poor little guys has quite the time trying to control his emotions.
He always has.
When he was a baby, and he would cough, you would have thought he was about to die.
It was so dramatic, yet so cute.
When something doesn't go his way, or he just can't get you to understand him,
same thing. His world just falls apart.
The only thing I have found to some what help him is to get down on his level and talk in the calmest voice I can muster.( cause really I just want to strangle the kid.)
It works most times. But some other times, not so much.
I hope we can one day find the cure for this little guys bottled up emotions, that he cannot seem to figure out how to express and just let them out.
Until then, I'll just continue loving him.
Honestly, how can you not?!

No comments: