Monday, March 29, 2010

Dressed to Kill.

We decided to wear our Easter outfits yesterday, since conference is this coming Sunday.
Kylee couldn't wait.
She had her outfit all layed out the night before, tried it on a few times, just to make sure it was good. She cracks me up.

Then I pull my camera out to capture my kids in their cute clothes, and low battery.
In a time crunch to beat the dying battery, these are the pics we got:
Me and Ryan. No new clothes for us, but we're still dressed to kill right?! (hehe)

Really I don't think there is a cuter group of kids out there.

My Sweet girls.

Handsome little boys. Look out girls.

The boys lookin' good!

Girls all dolled up.

Next Sunday our attire will consist of comfy sweats and slippers.
I will be cross stitching listening to conference in my home.
I just love conference weekend!

2 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

You guys all look fabulous! And I cross-stitch during conference, too! (And ONLY during conference.) In fact, I've been working on the same ginormous cross-stitch since I was pregnant with Connor, and at the rate I'm going, I'll finish it for my first grandchild!

The Ellis Fam said...

I love your hair this length. Beautiful beautiful family. Getting really excited about seeing you all this summer.