Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FOOD.

I love to eat.
Especially at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Delish!
This place however does not love my hips or thighs.
Which is why I workout. So I can enjoy these places and not feel too guilty...
This is one thing Hanna wanted to do while she was here and who could blame her!?
Food, trivia, food, and all around good times.
We had a pretty good game going.
I was supposed to be on Ryan's team, but dealing with Brooke it was mostly just Ryan.
He even won a few of the rounds!
Waiting to be seated. Brooke had a love hate relationship with that hat!
Little Brando!
We've adopted a friend for the week!
We've had a blast with Peter! Thanks for hanging with us all week!:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Megan and Jared said...

You always have such a good attitude and are always so happy! I love it and I miss you!!