Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kids.

I love my kids.
Not that you can't tell. This blog is mainly about them.
I love watching them learn new things everyday.
I love when they get excited.
I hurt when they hurt.
I laugh when they laugh.
And cry when they cry. ( sometimes for more than one reason...)
This stage of life that Brooke is in is probably one of my favorites.
Next to newborns.
I love that she is discovering so many things.
I love that a week ago she could only take a few steps
and now she is walking more than she crawls.
I love that her little personality is developing, and dang, it's cute!
It makes me miss my twins at this age.
Mainly because I wasn't able to just sit back and cherish it.
I was too busy chasing them and just remaining in survival mode.
I wish I could have a day with them at this age.
Just look how precious.
She has discovered her belly button!
She sat there for a good 10 minutes just playing with it.
Too cute!
I love Kylee's little feet.
everything about them.
Even the funky shorter second toe. Love it!
Brooke helped out with laundry the other day.
She decided underwear around the neck is a new trend.
I agree!
And my brave little man.
He looks a thousand times better than earlier this week.
We had his lip stitches removed yesterday.
I must say that might have been the worst he behaved during this whole process.
Poor guy. It took three of us to pin him down for them to get them out.
But this did not keep my little guy down.
He was back on his bike today. Popping wheelies and everything.
Caden is missing in action. Because right now being with friends is a little more important...:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, look how long your hair has gotten!! I just love Brooke. She's so cute, and you're right, that is a really cute age. One of my favorite's too. Miss ya

Megan and Jared said...

You have the cutest kids! Poor little Brandon, I feel so bad for him. He is such a tough little guy, I know I wouldn't be as good as he is about it. Miss you guys!