Thursday, April 8, 2010

When it rains, it pours...

Ryan and I put ourselves on a strict budget.
And I am proud to say that I have very faithfully, although sometimes very annoying stuck to it!
We decided to go with a cash budget so that way we could really see what was going out.
And I must say it is the best way to really control your finances.
A bit of a pain, but oh so worth it.
We saved a ton the last month and a half.
With all that said, we come upon Brandon's wreck. Oh how I miss our HMO we had in Chicago.
Only co-pays. We had no deductible.
Not here though.
Don't get me wrong, I would spend my self into paying off any medical bills for the rest of my life for my children, it's just hard.
Now my car is acting up. Big time.
We took it into the shop and it looks like right now it's the transmission.
Blast.
If that truly is what is wrong, do I spend the money to fix it, or do I try and trade it in and get a more reliable car?!
Here I am trying to be all financially responsible and all these money issues just get poured on us.
But I guess that is why you should be financially responsible, so that when these things arise, you have the money to pay for them, instead of having to charge it to a card.
Thus being in debt.
Either way I am frustrated. I know it will all work out in the end.
I just need a money tree. Anyone know where I can get one?

No comments: