Saturday, May 8, 2010

8 Years Later

This is what we were doing 8 years ago:
And a little of this:

Which as brought us to this day, eight years later!
I feel like I am the luckiest girl alive to still be with my best friend day in and day out.
We have been through a lot together over the last 8 years.
And I would do it all over again, a hundred times over!

This year we celebrated by going downtown, staying at the Marriott, eating, A LOT, and watching a movie together! (Thanks to Holly and Garrett for watching our chillins!)
Getting ready for our night out!

Trying to find our way through the sky walks of downtown Minneapolis to our restaurant.

In the elevator:

Eating at one of the Best places EVER, Fogo De Chao. Delish!

I love you Ryan!
May the next eight years be just as good as the first eight!
Happy Anniversary!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny Willardson said...

You two are so cute:) Congrats on eight years!

Megan and Jared said...

Happy Anniversary!!